I am deeply committed to the Protection of Personal Data, for this reason in the development of my professional activity I comply with all the obligations imposed by the LOPDGDD 3/2018, the European Regulation EU RGPD 679/2016 and the LSSICE, starting with the duty of information in regards to the processing of your data, which I bring to your attention below;
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Data controller: SERGI COMELLAS RUSIÑOL
Official address: CALLE GRAN BRETANYA,18 P.I. PLA DE LLERONA. 08520 LES FRANQUESES DEL VALLES, BARCELONA - SPAIN
The data requested are appropriate and strictly necessary to fulfill your requests. You are not obliged to provide any data, but you must understand that in that case it may not be possible to correctly meet your requests. If you choose to provide them, you are obliged to ensure that they are true, accurate and up to date.
For what purpose will I process your data?
Depending on the form or section you access, they will be processed for the following purposes.
- Respond to your inquiries or requests (including by electronic means);
- Manage the pre-contractual or contractual relationship that binds us;
- To send you commercial information by electronic or postal means, as long as there is express authorization;
- Perform analytics to implement improvements to the web, business strategy, or marketing;
- Make it easier for you to become a follower of my profiles on the social networks linked on the web;
- Professional networking and creating a community of followers in social networks.
How long will they be kept for?
They will be kept the minimum time necessary for the correct provision and management of your commission or request, and subsequently, for the period necessary to meet the responsibilities that may arise from any legal requirement.
In the case of commercial communications, they will be sent until you indicate that you prefer not to receive these communications.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be based on:
- Your own consent, by clicking on the corresponding acceptance box in the contact or subscription forms;
- The execution and maintenance of the contractual relationship or to apply pre-contractual measures;
- The legitimate interest to attend to the queries and claims that you raise;
- The acceptance of the relationship in the environment of the corresponding social network (in accordance with its Privacy policies which I advise you to read before making use of them).
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be communicated to third parties, except when it is necessary to carry out your commission or request, or to comply with legal aspects to which you are bound to.
What are your rights in Data Protection?
The rights you may exercise are as follows:
- Right to request access to personal data.
- Right to rectification or deletion.
- Right to object.
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw any consent provided for processing (this will not have retroactive effect or affect other consents provided).
How to exercise your rights?
You can exercise them by sending a message to CALLE GRAN BRETANYA,18 P.I. PLA DE LLERONA. 08520 LES FRANQUESES DEL VALLES, BARCELONA - SPAIN or by sending an email to email@example.com, you will always have to include a photocopy of your ID or other equivalent identification document.
If you need it, you can request a form to exercise them in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you consider that your data is not being treated properly or you have any doubts, you can write to me at email@example.com, or contact the competent supervisory authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) at www.agpd.es, if you believe that I have not attended to your rights as appropriate.
How long will it take to respond to the right to access?
At most one month from your request, and two months if it is very complex, in which case I will let you know that more time is needed.International Transfers.
In general, no international data transfers are made outside the EU.
What security measures are applied in the processing?
You can rest assured that all measures have been taken to ensure an optimal level of protection of your Personal Data, having installed all the technical means and measures available to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft. Nevertheless, you should keep in mind that the Internet is never 100% secure.
Your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the phases of its processing.
For this reason, I recommend that you check it every time you access the web.
Last updated September 2022